Shigoto is a minimalistic todo.txt parser and manager. It was created as a personal tool to try and get used to organizing tasks properly in a bloat-free manner.
What it doesn't have
- Sorting is currently broken.
- Code is most likely not optimized.
- Not ready for mobile yet.
- Something else? let me know!
What it has
- Reads and parses todo.txt.
- Filtering based on project, context and priority.
- Archiving (done.txt) and marking as done.
- Password protected. (TBD)
- Set hashed password in
BCrypt argon2id (HMAC of password with pepper set in
pep.php; see below).
- Copy and paste your
todo.txt file in the same folder as Shigoto. (if you don't have one, an empty file will be created)
- Added September 15th, 2020: create a file called `pep.php` where you will store your password pepper (or change the file and it's location in `login.php:5`) that looks like this:
defined('SHIGOTO') or die();
- This was created as a personal project, so basically everything is an afterthought.
- This is supposed to be minimalistic, but I tried covering the basics. If you think something basic is missing, let me know!
- This code in this project is far from ideal, but I'm getting better.
Get it on Sourcehut or GitHub.
Like it? Consider a small donation, it's very much appreciated!